About Print UV
This is our 7th year of bringing the best UV printers and most important vendors in the UV universe together at the Wynn properties in Las Vegas.
Print UV is a peer-oriented, intimate event geared to be both exciting and relevant to attendees who are looking to accelerate their profits in a dynamic and fast-changing print market. We are incredibly excited to announce changes to Print UV this year!
The first industry event focused exclusively on the high-growth UV printing market, "Print UV" is sponsored by leading UV industry suppliers dedicated to encourage, promote and sustain the growth of UV printing in the global graphic communications industry.
As UV has grown from a niche technology into a mainline process that is transforming the printing industry, attendees will learn from experienced practitioners about strategies ranging from sales to manufacturing to the development of innovative new products and services.
PRINT UV CONFERENCE ATTENDEES WILL:
- Understand trends that are driving the rapid growth of UV printing
- See how commercial and packaging printers are "making UV happen" in their press rooms
- Learn how to market and sell UV to customers and print buyers
- Hear how industry leaders have developed proprietary offerings with exotic UV printing and coating techniques
- Get tips from the pros and catch up on the latest advances in inks, coatings and equipment
- Explore process, economic and environmental benefits for going 100% UV in the press room
- Hear the latest on exciting new technologies, such as High Wavelength UV and LED-UV (UV LED) curing
- Network in style with the "who's who" of the North American UV printing market
EVENT DETAILS AND REGISTRATION:
Print UV 2014 will take place at the exceptional Wynn Resort in Las Vegas beginning Sunday, March 2nd (6pm) and concluding on Tuesday, March 4th (4pm). A full agenda of exciting topics and knowledgeable speakers has been assembled, along with unparalleled networking opportunities with some of the most elite printers in North America.
Registration is $1,495 per individual, with a early-bird registration rate of $1,295 per person for registrations received prior to December 31st. The registration fee entitles the attendee to participate in all sessions and networking events throughout the conference and includes exceptional meals catered by the Wynn Encore during the event. Guest traveling companions may register for the evening networking events for just $150. To register online for Print UV 2014, click here. Or download the registration form to send in a registration via fax. Visa, Mastercard and American Express are the accepted forms of payment.
Please note that travel and hotel expenses are not included in the registration fee.